The WVMA is planning a packed schedule of continuing education (CE) to give you plenty of options for meeting your CE requirements before the close of the biennium. CE Palooza, scheduled to be held during the evenings of November 30-December 2 and December 7-9, will offer a minimum of 12 CE credits on both small and large animal topics.
Save 10 percent on CE Palooza webinars when you join or renew your 2022 WVMA membership before November 15. Apply your discount code when you register for one, a few, or all of the CE Palooza webinars offered. The discount code will be emailed to all who are eligible on November 16.
Speakers have already been confirmed for these large animal topics:
• Calf sanitation (sponsored by Land O’Lakes)
• Common diseases, routine care and client education of small ruminants and pigs;
• Dairy nutrition data, feed watch and TMR Tracker (sponsored by ProAGtive Technologies);
• Dairy parlor performance; and
• Selective dry cow therapy (speakers sponsored by Zoetis).
On the small animal side, the following topics have been confirmed thus far:
• The current status of the veterinary workforce and findings of a recent AVMA study;
• Alleviating stress and case overload: How emergency hospitals, specialty clinics and general practice clinics are working together (sponsored by Blue Pearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital); and
• Small animal dermatology (sponsored by Hill’s Pet Nutrition).
Additional topics and session information will be posted online at wvma.org/ce-palooza as it is confirmed. Registration for CE Palooza webinars will open on November 16.
All CE Palooza webinars will be recorded and offered on demand for later viewing. If you aren’t able to attend during the live webinar but want to take advantage of the 10 percent discount, join or renew your 2022 WVMA membership by November 15. You will then receive a CE Palooza discount code that you can use through December 31, 2021.