Part-Time – Full-Time / Wales, WI
Wales Animal Clinic is seeking a PT/FT associate veterinarian to help build a clinic culture of inclusivity, and an environment that supports the mental health of all employees. Now is your opportunity to work with an owner that will support your talents and will invest in your success. We are currently a two doctor practice that recently underwent a transition to new non-corporate ownership, located in the lake country of southeast Wisconsin. Our location is the perfect spot for those who love both city and outdoor life, with abundant outdoor recreation areas nearby and downtown Milwaukee less than 20 minutes away.
We have had many recent upgrades to the practice with new cloud based software, you will get your own iPad and Laptop. We have a fully integrated in house and reference laboratory, ultrasound, with more to come.
Here is what we can offer you:
– Base salary with commission based on production. Expected salary after commission is around $110,000 – $130,000 per year during the first year with more earning potential as the practice grows.
– A $9,250 Student debt relief Tax Free payment retention bonus every year.
– A monthly health insurance stipend
– 4 weeks PTO (16 days if full time, 12 for part time)
– Biennial two-week sabbatical
– Paid maternity/paternity leave
– Full AVMA, PLIT, DEA, State licensure, and any memberships
– Generous CE allowance, up to $5000 per year for specialty courses and conferences
– No after hour emergencies, and NO WEEKENDS
– A fantastic clientele
– Lots of dad jokes